News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Media Sync caused issue

Started by corkys, June 15, 2015, 20:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corkys

I needed to add some more images that I had ftp to the server. While on ftp I noticed the demo images (hat.png) that I always delete, so I removed them via ftp, and then went to backend to Media files, its was working then, and click Synchronize Media to Virtuemart.

Got this message:

Found prior migration process, resume migration maxScriptTime 2399 maxMemoryLimit 242

Synchronized 1 media for product in directory images/stories/virtuemart/product/

Synchronized media for category in directory images/stories/virtuemart/category/

Synchronized media for manufacturer in directory images/stories/virtuemart/manufacturer/

Synchronized media for vendor in directory images/stories/virtuemart/vendor/

Synchronized media for forSale in directory /home/user2/vmfiles/

Synchronized alltogether 1 files

Now when I go to Media files it redirects me to the front end home page of the site.

I turned on developer mode and debugging and then I get no errors just a blank page.

Joomla 3.4.1
Virtuemart 3.0.8
PHP 5.3.28
MySQL 5.5.42

Any suggestions? Please help.

corkys

I've traced it back to thumbnails. It seems when a new image is added and virtuemart tries to make a thumbnail, something goes wrong, and then media files don't work any more. The pictures are getting inserted into the DB, but not thumbnail is being set.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

corkys

Milbo

Quote from: corkys on June 16, 2015, 16:34:33 PM
The pictures are getting inserted into the DB, but not thumbnail is being set.

Standard pattern. Defaults are not set on each item, we load them one time for any item, which has nothing set.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member