News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Several problems in version 3.0.6

Started by AnSit, March 03, 2015, 12:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnSit

Found the following shortcomings in version 3.0.6:
1) All the hints in admin panel in the form of hieroglyphs at a language file in UTF8
2) When go to the page and change the shipping address down there click again on the link to add / change the shipping address when you press the Cancel button is redirected to the main page instead of returning to the checkout page.
3) If you click on the button changes the shipping address in the header is still indicated billing address. You need a different language variable used there. Otherwise it confuses consumers. If I understand correctly that the billing address is always only one and shipping addresses can be many.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

AnSit

Wow how fast! :o
1) - fixed;
2) - fixed;
3) - not fixed. You press the button to change the shipping address and the signature reads "billing address".

Milbo

Quote from: AS on March 03, 2015, 12:51:17 PM
3) If you click on the button changes the shipping address in the header is still indicated billing address. You need a different language variable used there. Otherwise it confuses consumers. If I understand correctly that the billing address is always only one and shipping addresses can be many.

An image may help me to understand what you mean.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

AnSit

AnSit

I've already figured out! This is another older version was published delimiter: delimiter_billto.
Sorry for the unnecessary worry!

rushab

J3.4.0 VM 3.0.6.2
I have still problem with hints.

Milbo

I just did an override with cyrillic letters and cannot reproduce your problem. I get correct cyrillic letters.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

rushab

What could be the problem?
I looked at the file (/administrator/com_virtuemart/helpers/html.php 99 and 102 line) from version 2.6.10 there is no operator htmlentities. If I remove it in version 3.0.6.2 then be all right.

Milbo

As long you edit your products yourself, everything should be fine. But if you allow other not trusted people to edit products, it should stay there.

You can now also enter any product, and store it one time. Then it should work again. The reason is that you have a migrated store, I fear.