News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Different price per customer not per customer group

Started by nikpony, September 13, 2014, 09:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikpony

Hello people,
i have a very important request from one of my customers.
We use VM 2 in Joomla 2.5 and he needs to have the ability to set different price per customer.
In other words, i.e. if we have a product A and his standard price is 10 euro, he wants customer with VAT number 0123456789 when login the site to see this product with price 7 euros and customer with VAT number 445512348 to see this product with price 8 euros.

Is it possible to be developed from someone or is an extension available?
If somebody can do it let send me a message and we will discuss about the price etc.

I hope that someone will reply here because i know well this forum and rarely admins and users respond when somebody needs help with something big.

Thank you!

jenkinhill

You are going to need to commission a developer. Or use a customer group for each shopper!
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

AH

It depends how many customers your client has

If only a small number, just make shopper groups as Jenkin suggested

And stop with the "I bet I get no response" moans

I bet you reply quickly to all people that just call you up asking for you to do free, but very important, work?
Regards
A

Joomla 4.4.5
php 8.1

nikpony

Thank you for your quick response but the idea to create different shopper groups for every customer is not a good solution because the discount is not fixed for every products for every customer. I mean that a customer may has a discounted price of 30% in product A and in product B discount percent may be 20%.
The number of customers are about 300. May you have an other idea, or of course to hire a developer for this custom work if anyone is available here?

AH

I would recommend that you post your full requirement in the commercial board then.
Regards
A

Joomla 4.4.5
php 8.1