News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cannot Edit Prices

Started by toomanylogins, March 26, 2014, 17:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toomanylogins

This is a brand-new clean install on Joomla 2.5.19 and VM 2.0.26d. After struggling to sort out the vendor shopper info problem I'm now trying to create one product. It could not be simpler it is a membership fee, there are no categories, no stock, no manufacturer, no cost price.
I have created new product entered name and sku but cannot enter the base price it will not let me key data into the field. I have tried with IE and FF but cannot type into base price field. It seems there is aseriuos conflict going somewhere.
Anyone Else seen this ?

jenkinhill

You are not supposed to enter the base price. You should enter the cost price and save,  then any currency conversion can be made, and base & selling price will be calculated and filled in. This allows you to add profit magin, tax etc to the cost price. In your case if you don't need a margin or tax you could just enter the final price, and again, on savng the others will be filled in.

I think you will still need a category for the product to be displayed.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum