News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

How to disable order password feature from orders.

Started by skhn123, March 19, 2014, 08:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skhn123

Hello Everyone.

I dont know if it has been asked before because i am unable to find post similar to this topic.
my question is how can i disable password feature from list order page? I mean i want the shoppers to use only order ID to see their order details because i have disable registration also, to save time for users.

Iam using joomla 2.5.17 and VM 2.0.26d.

please help or guide me to right direction.

Thanks
Sadique Khan

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Milbo

then display the user the order number concated with the secretkey.... and then split the input again.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

skhn123

Hello Max Thank you for replying.
but the thing is i really don't get it completely, what you said. sorry if i am being too dumb because i am not much of PHP guy. please can you explain it in a simple way if possible and also if you could tell me how to do that what you are suggesting or where i could fine something to start with.

Thanks
Sadique.

p30yaran

Quote from: skhn123 on March 20, 2014, 06:55:06 AM
Hello Max Thank you for replying.
but the thing is i really don't get it completely, what you said. sorry if i am being too dumb because i am not much of PHP guy. please can you explain it in a simple way if possible and also if you could tell me how to do that what you are suggesting or where i could fine something to start with.

Thanks
Sadique.
hello,
how are you
I use VM 3 - last version
I didn't understand
I do not know what to change
please help me to disable order password feature
thanks

Jörgen

Confguration->order tracking mode -> NONE

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.