News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Display Manufacturerer's Images

Started by doak-vm, February 20, 2014, 15:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doak-vm

I uploaded images to 'Manufacturers'. When I click on the Manufacturer 'link' when viewing a product only one image displays in the lightbox in lieu of all the images in that manufacturer. Do i need to specifiy a 'Storing location/type'.? The images are being store for example:

images/stories/virtuemart/manufacturer/ocean-mesh-fabric-folding-reclining-chair.jpg

Joomla 2.5.16
Virtuemart 2.0.26d
PHP 5.3

jenkinhill

IIRC manufacturer can only show one image. This woruld usually be a logo or similar.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

doak-vm

OK. so I should add a logo as the thumbnail? I noticed on later product additions, even the thumbnail was not displaying

jenkinhill

I just add a manufacturer image as normal jpeg and it shows on the manufacturer popup page as the relevant thumb.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

doak-vm

I think I figuree it out. You add their logo as the image when you create a 'manufacturer'.

Thanks