News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Need someone to upgrade Virtuemart and Joomla along with adding more functions

Started by AzEB, February 08, 2014, 23:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AzEB

I am currently using joomla 1.5.26 with virtuemart 1.1.9, the problem is my hosting company (Bluehost) is requiring me to update for security reasons to version 2.5.17.  I am looking for someone to upgrade my site to the latest stable version of joomla and virtuemart.
   After the upgrades I will need modifications done to the site, the first being removal of the download ID and doing away with the limited downloads the site currently has.  I am tired of having to email the digital products months after they purchase them because their computer crashed.
   Other things needed in the future are a wish list, being able to get digital items by different methods, be able to change machine formats of already purchased items, running a discount or sale across all items, a fool proof way of recovering usernames and passwords (dealing with a lot of fools) and other modifications as site progresses.

My website address is http://www.azembroiderybarn.com

You can contact me at:

scott@fantomframe.com

Thanks, Scott