News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Fatal Error Changing From Joomshop to VM

Started by JeffbReno, February 06, 2014, 01:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JeffbReno

I'm hoping someone here can help.

I was using JoomShopping 3.15 and decided to change to VM 2.X.

I uninstalled all Joomshopping files, cleared the cache and installed VM. Everything works EXECPT the VM-Featured Products module. When I publish this module, I get the following error on the front end of the website:

Warning: require_once(/home/XXXX/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/factory.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/XXXX/public_html/helper.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/XXXX/public_html/components/com_jshopping/lib/factory.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/XXXX/public_html/helper.php on line 5

* XXXX's are being used in place of actual name.

Anyone familiar with this error?

Jörgen

Hello JeffbReno

This is an errror coming from JoomShop, You have a request for a joomshop file left in home/XXXX/public_html/helper.php on line 5.

You should remove this refrensce and that problem would be solved. I would look for other changes that have been made to reference joomshop files.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

JeffbReno

Thanks. To be on the safe side, I renamed the helper.php file (so I could change it back if I needed), and the VM Feature Product module works fine.