News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VM 2.0.26 BUGS BUGS BUGS PLease help

Started by fabvincent, January 17, 2014, 09:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunglehaze

Milbo, I don't think I have you on Skype (not used it in years really either) but I am willing to give you backend access to my site so you can see for yourself if you like.

If that works for you I will PM you some details and switch off caches and third party plugins so you will see it just using VM

bunglehaze

I just re-enabled some of my old shipping rates in the backend and turned debugging back on. Where my shipping weights were not being picked up in the last debug messages they are now.

This was the problem I had before, shipping would work fine for my tests and then customers would get no options. Obviously this is pretty difficult to work out but probably even worse for you if you cannot replicate it - I personally I have only been able to replicate it a few times.

vmdebug My selected language by JFactory::getLanguage()->getTag() en-GB
vmdebug $siteLang: en-GB self::$_jpConfig->lang en_gb
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.0034339427947998
vmdebug Start used Ram 2.75M
vmdebug getShopperData customer_number 0
vmdebug $product->virtuemart_category_id is empty
vmdebug interpreteMathOp $value is empty VAT
vmdebug subtotal vattax id 5 = 0
vmdebug shipmentmethod Standard Small = TRUE for variable weight = 0.15 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Standard Small = TRUE for variable order amount = 13.99 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Standard Small = TRUE for variable zip = 1 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Standard Small = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 222, Reason: Countries in rule or none set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = TRUE for variable weight = 0.15 Reason: is lower than the set 1899
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = TRUE for variable products quantity = 1 Reason: is over min limit 1
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = TRUE for variable order amount = 13.99 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = TRUE for variable zip = 1 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 222, Reason: Countries in rule 222 or none set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Collection = TRUE for variable weight = 0.15 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Collection = TRUE for variable order amount = 13.99 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Collection = TRUE for variable zip = 1 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Collection = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 222, Reason: Countries in rule 222 or none set
vmdebug my i 7 my data size 9 Var1:

bunglehaze

One thing of note, I noticed the variable weight as 0.15 in the debug, my products are measured in grammes and is set to 150.00 in the backend. The previous product I debugged was 30 grammes yet showed up as 30000 - example:

vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special = TRUE for variable weight = 0.15 Reason: is lower than the set 1899
Current debug with working shipping rates: product weight 150 grammes.

vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail = FALSE for variable weight = 30000 Reason: is NOT within Range of the condition from 285 to 1899
The last debug I posted up with broken/non displaying rates: product weight 30 grammes.

** I just did a test and while the option is showing for me the selection does not work and just returns to no shipping selected again.

Milbo

The weight should be in the unit of the shop configuration. So if you have gramms in the shopconfig and you enter 2kg to your product you should see 2000.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

bunglehaze

Milbo, I know this and it has worked fine until updating to 2.0.26x . None of the product weights changed between revisions but it looks like something is not right.

Example 1 above was a 150gramme product and showed 0.15 in the debug , product 2 is weighed at 30gramme but showed up in debug during shipping as 30000 - that makes no sense to me though.

Milbo

In fact it should be 0.03. But why it calculates it one time correct, but the other time not? I mean,.. it does it correct for one product and not the other. I rechecked this stuff some months ago very closely and it worked correctly. Please check the settings of your product.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

bunglehaze

As you say it is very odd as it has never happened before. I tested this on a number of products and all did the same thing - when it was working fine the shipping displayed the correct weight and the TRUE statement on the weight filter but then for no reason whatsoever it would just not work afterwards.

Milbo

"it would just not work afterwards."

For this specific product? or for all products?

ronaldotto

The OPC loop on the site i mailed you is gone.
The thing that changed was that i added shippment options.

I would conclude that there is a check on the OPC page that does not see that a shipping method is selected.

The sites with the problem seems to have only one shipping method.

tec

Quote from: ronaldotto on January 22, 2014, 17:54:48 PM
Hi Milbo,

First of all, VM is starting to look and feel nice. It keeps getting better.
I found a bug though with selecting schipping and payment. It gets in a loop.

When viewing the cart you accept the terms and click on "nu afrekenen"(pay now i guess)
I have only one shipping method and one payment method.
VM keeps asking to select a shipping method. When you do, you see that de shipping method is selected in the cart view.
Klik on pay now and it askes againd to select a shipping method.

It only happens when onepage checkout is enabled.
If i disable it, everything works fine,.

Joomla 2.5.17 and vm 2.0.26d

I am having the same problem and have been pulling my  hair out.
Using the same Joom and Vm versions as stated above, except I am not using one page checkout.

It is a live site and the client is freaking because of the orders not being able to go through, kicker is, I did not start development on this site, I came in half way through and was not aware of any shipping problem.

Anywho, hoping someone can help
Thankies
T

T.A. Garrison, LLC

I'm seeing the same problem.
I've had it working perfectly, waited to get reviewers to authorize the newly developed site so I can move it to the live site, updated to the 2.0.26d, and now it continues to loop. "I" thought it was because I added the sandbox information and enabled that. But it was simply a coincidence.

No matter what I do, remove the sandbox, turn it off, it won't stop the "loop" back to the shipping.
I'm using 1 page checkout, and I've not changed that from when the site was working perfectly.

I did notice something odd.
When I attempted to remove the sandbox URL, then save, after the page saved the sandbox URL returned. The only way I could get it to delete was to replace it with either a period (.) or even http with nothing else.
I even tried using the same URL that is for the live "Hostname". But it still "loops".

This is a major problem.

Can anybody update to let us know if you need access to my development in order to resolve this for everybody?
Please get in touch ASAP in whatever method you wish. I have Skype, PM, E-mail...just please get in touch and I'll allow you to test with my system in order that we can all get back to work and get our clients calm.

UPDATE!
I just disabled 1-page checkout and it worked. I was able to select shipping, and since I'd already input my credit card information the order page notified me to "Confirm Purchase".
I confirmed and received the "Thank You" page.

It looks like the 1-page checkout has been corrupted in the update to 2.0.26d version.

I'm going to continue to do some investigating, but I think it works now.
T.A. Garrison, LLC
3150 Orleans St. # 28261
Bellingham, WA 98228

Milbo

Please try this controller, just remove the .txt and replace the file in /components/com_virtuemart/controllers

[attachment cleanup by admin]

tec

Quote from: Milbo on February 10, 2014, 13:20:56 PM
Please try this controller, just remove the .txt and replace the file in /components/com_virtuemart/controllers

Hello  Milbo, is this file directed to me or someone else?

Milbo

For all people with the loop problem. The loop happens only if the config is not perfect done. But of course, it should work, so please try this file.

bunglehaze

Still not working for me Milbo, I have taken the following steps now too:

Upload cart.php replacement
reset VM configuration file back to standard
deleted all existing shipment methods
setup new shipment methods in the format that was previously working (and as required)

I am getting no shipping options at all when I go through checkout on desktop, I am getting shipping options when I do the same on different devices (and vice versa) so here is the current debug

vmdebug My selected language by JFactory::getLanguage()->getTag() en-GB
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.0071711540222168
vmdebug shipmentmethod = TRUE for variable weight = 40 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod = TRUE for variable order amount = 3.99 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod = TRUE for variable zip = s6 4fl Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 222, Reason: Countries in rule or none set
vmdebug Part $denominator 3.99 $frac 1 Var1:
vmdebug my i 0 my data size 8 Var1:
Var2:
Array
(
    [email] => xxxx@xxxxxx
    [delimiter_billto] =>
    [company] =>
    [title] => Mr
    [first_name] => xxxxx
    [last_name] => xxxxxxx
    [address_1] => xxxxxx
    [address_2] => xxxxxx
    [city] => xxxxxx
    [zip] => xxxxxxxx
    [virtuemart_country_id] => 222
    [phone_2] => xxxxx
)

vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerCart Finished task : 0.898204803466797
vmdebug End used Ram 5M
vmdebug Peak memory peak 5M

You can see the variable weight section reporting 40 - the product is indeed 40 grammes. I am logged in with my admin account which is set to the correct country (UK) so it should all work and show up the appropriate shipping method.

I logged out with this user and cleared the sessions, logged back in and have the same problem. I logged in using my phone (both using Chrome) and I see shipping options.

I did add the cart php file earlier and this afternoon have had two people contact me to state they cannot see shipping options, on each time I tried with the same products I could see the options just fine.

UPDATE tried again 30 minutes later - same product, same system, same config, same shipping options: The product is still 40 grammes and this is exactly the same issue I reported about a dozen posts ago where the shipping plugin or part of VM that relays the product weight is reporting the weight incorrectly, when I go to the select shipping option page it is showing as 40000, not 40 as shown on the previous debug.

Quotevmdebug My selected language by JFactory::getLanguage()->getTag() en-GB
vmdebug vmTime: loadConfig db no: 0.0138800144195557
vmdebug calculateModificators davor Var1:
vmdebug calculateModificators danach Var1:
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Small = FALSE for variable weight = 40000 Reason: is NOT within Range of the condition from 1 to 284
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Small = TRUE for variable order amount = 3.99 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Small = TRUE for variable zip = s6 4fl Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Small = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 222, Reason: Countries in rule 222 or none set
vmdebug checkConditions VMSHIPMENT_WEIGHT_COUNTRIES does not fit Var1:
Var2:
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Small Parcel = FALSE for variable weight = 40000 Reason: is NOT within Range of the condition from 285 to 1899
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Small Parcel = TRUE for variable order amount = 3.99 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Small Parcel = TRUE for variable zip = s6 4fl Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Small Parcel = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 222, Reason: Countries in rule 222 or none set
Var2:
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special Delivery = FALSE for variable weight = 40000 Reason: is NOT within Range of the condition from 1 to 1899
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special Delivery = TRUE for variable order amount = 3.99 Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special Delivery = TRUE for variable zip = s6 4fl Reason: no boundary conditions set
vmdebug shipmentmethod Royal Mail Special Delivery = TRUE for variable virtuemart_country_id = 222, Reason: Countries in rule 222 or none set
Var2:
vmdebug vmTime: VirtuemartControllerCart Finished task edit_shipment: 0.654945850372314