News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

With No Bill To info, clicking Select Shipment Gives Blank page

Started by sethtc, January 14, 2014, 22:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sethtc

Hello All.   I'll try to be complete here:

Joomla Version: 2.5.17
Virtuemart Version:  2.0.26a

I have a site that I built as subdomain then when it was finished and working how i liked, I moved it to the live site.  Everything works fine on the new location except one thing:

Enter a product into the cart, then go to cart, then without entering any user info anywhere, you click on "select shipment" and the page comes up blank.  I've tested this on the first build of the site under the subdomain, and it worked just fine, instead of a blank page you get forwarded to a page to enter the address info for the user.   Why is this not working on the site in the new location?  If you first enter a bill to address then click the select shipment button, it loads fine, though.  If you would like to duplicate this issue look at the first build location of the site:

www.sethtc.com/levisync2

and then try it on the new location of the site and watch it fail horribly:

www.levisync.com

At first I wondered if it were htaccess setting problems, but those transferred identically.  I also double-checked that my shop location url was set properly.   I tried with SEF links off, and rewrites for urls turned off, but none fix the isse on the site in the new location.  Any ideas?  After about a day of working on this, the forums are my last resort!

dleon

Hi there... I have the same problem.. Could you advise?

Thanks in advance..