Sudden Crash of check out reports error in Klana plugin

Started by david64, November 04, 2013, 00:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

david64

Last night I ran my Sitemap Generator and was astonished by the results. Hundreds of pages had been removed and a broken link and appeared. Upon further investigation it turns out something has happened to Virtuemart. I dont think I have done anything to cause this. It was working one day the next its gone. the error I am receiving is.

Warning: require(/home/poweruti/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna/api/klarna.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/poweruti/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna.php on line 28

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/poweruti/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna/api/klarna.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/poweruti/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/klarna/klarna.php on line 28

You urgent assistance to help me fix this would be appreciated.

I am using Vituemart version 2.0.24  , Joomla Version: Joomla! 2.5.14 and PHP Version    5.3.26
I am using Vituemart version 2.0.24a  , Joomla Version: Joomla! 2.5.16 and PHP Version 5.3.26

david64

I still dont know what this was or what caused it. It hap me in a panic as I had done a lot of work and not made a recent backup. There was a message about a temporary database not existing that may cause problems in certain circumstances.

Anyway I did the reinstall over the top of Virtumart and Vitrumart aio. and this as seemed to fix the problem. I also found out a few more features such as the manufactures display menu. Strange this menu seems to drop down once in the shop but its a bit reluctant from the home page. Works for me though.
Still help needed I would like to add credit card payment to the store what is the best plugin or option to achieve this. I plan on having very feww sales so would rather a higher % per sale than a monthly fee?
I am using Vituemart version 2.0.24a  , Joomla Version: Joomla! 2.5.16 and PHP Version 5.3.26

david64

24 hours later its back again. I haven't done anything what is going on. This is a critical issue

alatak

Hello
that line is the one including the file
if (!class_exists ('Klarna')) {
require (JPATH_VMKLARNAPLUGIN . DS . 'klarna' . DS . 'api' . DS . 'klarna.php');
}

Do yu still have that file?

alatak

Hello
Quote24 hours later its back again. I haven't done anything what is going on. This is a critical issue
looks like a problem with your hosting. Did you check that you still have enough space?

david64

For some reason it has happened again. The thing that seems to be triggering it off is when I try to create a sitemap. I have checked that I still have that file in the correct location and I have enough hosting space. I only have the paypal payment set-up should I un publish this module and or any others? I will reload Virtuemart again and it will probably fix the problem. However I would like to generate a new sitemap. I am also concered that this may occur and I would not know about it. unless I am checking to see if the store is working. It would also take all the store URL's off line so the search bots would have a real problem with the site.

Thanks for your help.

david64

Still need some help here on this one. It has done what I feared and crashed not from performing a sitemap. so it must be something else that sets it off. I has un published the klarna plugin and all the others I am not using. I dont  know if this is the right thing to do or not? I would appreciate a few more tips to try and solve this.

TIA

jenkinhill

Quote from: alatak on November 06, 2013, 08:21:41 AM
looks like a problem with your hosting. Did you check that you still have enough space?

Sounds like an issue with whatever you use to create a sitemap running out of disk space in which to build all the files for the map.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

david64

Its defiantly not a disk space issue. It has also crashed once on its own now without me doing a site map generator. Maybe a bot crawl may have triggered it. It doesnt seem to have any problems since  un publishing that module. However that may not be a good thing for future use.

I really want to be able to add the feature of using credit card payment really not sure which method to use it will be very infrequent so monthly type fees are not great but also at low margins so cant afford big % cuts either. Suggestions welcome.

I am using Vituemart version 2.0.24  , Joomla Version: Joomla! 2.5.16 and PHP Version    5.3.26

jenkinhill

Inh the UK Paypal offers the best way to accept credit/debit cards on an occasional basis, as there are no monthly fees and no startup charge.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

alatak

Hello
QuoteI ran my Sitemap Generator
which one, are u using ?
I can try to reproduce the problem.

david64