News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Orderconfirmation twice / duplicate

Started by EIF, October 21, 2013, 17:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EIF

Our customer gets the order confirmation twice. I am using VM Email manager plus to edit those e-mail templates, but the trigger to send those mails would be within Virtuemart.

Does anyone have an idea why I got this mail send twice? Another strange this is that the second e-mail isn't translated for 100%, while the first e-mail is.

I am using:

Virtuemart: 2.0.24
Joomla: 2.5.14
PHP: 5.3.27

Thomsterdam

Hi All,

I have the same problem. Is there no solution to this problem? It seems that my all clients always get two confirmation e-mails, both sent within the same minute.

Any ideas? Or is there another topic where I can find the solution?

Thanx,

Thomsterdam
Joomla 2.5.16
Virtuemart 2.0.24
PHP 5.3.27
site in question:abonnementen.dutchabroad.nl

jenkinhill

What setting in Config/Checkout/Default Order Status to send email to shopper?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Thomsterdam

Hi there,

I think I get what direction your solution is in...
I checked the status at "Config/Config/Checkout/Default Order Status to send email to shopper" It listed:
  • Confirmed by client
  • Confirmed
  • Cancelled
  • Refunded
  • Shipped
(These are translations back from Dutch, so bear with me if it is not the original verbatim)
I unselected "Confirmed by client", so I suppose he will now only get message on "Confirmed" and the second e-mail is not sent.

Am I right?

Thanx,

Thomsterdam

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum