Help! Add to cart not working after upgrade from 2.0.22a to 2.0.24

Started by z-analysts, October 21, 2013, 06:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z-analysts

I just upgraded a client site from 2.0.22a to 2.0.24 and now when I click add to cart, the cart does not get updated.

site - www.staressence.com
Rupostel one page checkout - 2.0.201
Gantry - 4.1.17
Joomla 2.5.14
PHP - 5.4.20

jenkinhill

Add to cart worked OK for me, tested with IE10

You need to update the OPC " Please use version of OPC above 2.0.195 for Virtuemart 2.0.22c. "
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

z-analysts

Hello Jenkinhill:

I believe OPC version 2.0.201 is greater than 2.0.195 so it should work. I tested on Chrome, Firefox and IE9 on Windows Vista Ultimate. I also tried updating OPC to the latest version, 2.0.205 but that did not work either.

jenkinhill

I just added a product OK, this time using Firefox24 - see pic. I just quoted Stan's note about OPC because I have found other people had problems as they had not updated.

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

z-analysts

This problem seems to only occur on Windows Vista as I just tested on a Windows 7 machine. Do you have any ideas? Can anyone test this on Windows 8?

Thank you!

mksnz

WIN8  IE11, Opera 17 and Firefox 24 everything seems ok to me.

ethiosouq

I am also facing a similar problem, please anyone's suggestion /support is really appreciated.

After I upgraded my virtuemart to the latest version before three days , Add to Cart is not working . Clients are not able to add to their shopping cart.

Fortunately this issue happened on my live site.
Tried all the above scenarios for troubleshooting but issue still persists, and I am new to this cart.

Regards

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK