News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Transifex packs update at VM official site

Started by lindapowers, September 21, 2013, 04:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lindapowers

Hi

Just a doubt about this page: http://virtuemart.net/community/translations/virtuemart

I was waiting till the lazy french and catalan decided to translate the files and seems they have done it partially but I don't see them updated in that website.

I mean the % are not the same so I don't know if im downloading and updated copy direct from transifex or not.

Is that page updated automatically? If not, will be good if that is possible.

I know, asking is free ;D

jjk

Theoretically the language files on virtuemart.net should be updated by Transifex daily. But just in case it currently doesn't work for some reason, I just updated the language packs manually.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

lindapowers

Quote from: jjk on September 21, 2013, 08:49:33 AM
Theoretically the language files on virtuemart.net should be updated by Transifex daily. But just in case it currently doesn't work for some reason, I just updated the language packs manually.
Thanks!

mksnz

Quote from: lindapowers on September 21, 2013, 16:12:40 PM
Thanks!

Same problem with Finnish, according to translator file was updated almost month ago.

lindapowers

Just to let you know this is happening again, updated the spanish files like 1 week ago but the package created from virtuemart downloads is not the latest one.

Regards