VirtueMart Does Not List Paypal Pro as an Option, only Paypal basic

Started by SharlaR, September 03, 2013, 21:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SharlaR

Hello.  I have updated the Virtuemart to 2.0.22c and am using Joomla 2.5.8.  Under the Tools:Control Panel:Payment Methods there are a variety of payment options listed, including Paypal.  If I choose Authorize.net or PayZen or... from the drop down menu then the configuration tab lists the necessary connective links and key codes to activate the acct: PAYMENT GATEWAY:ACCESS:Site id:Test key:Production key and etc.

However, if I choose PayPal then the only options are: PayPal payment email:Accept only verified buyers?    No Yes:Merchant Sandbox Email:Sandbox  There are no fields for API Key Code or other needed identifiers to make PayPal Pro work.  Why is this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

jenkinhill

First update your insecure Joomla version to the current 2.5.14  (don't you subscribe to security/update info?)

The supplies PayPal plugin is what most prople use and works in all countries where PayPal is accepted. So no, it is not Pro. For other PayPal plugins check the third party forum, http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?board=135.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum