News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

VM 2.022 lateral menu is open and I can't save anything

Started by emotica, July 23, 2013, 03:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emotica

Sorry for my english.

Two weeks ago, my VM administrator stops to work. It doesn't save or cancel. The tabs aren't working. And the lateral menu is completely opened. When I try to change some configuration or edit some values, for example in shiping methods, the save bottom or the cancel bottom does nothing; just a # symbol si added to the final of the URL. Please look the image I've attached. I've disabled the Google jquery following some instructios I've found here, but the problem doesn't dessapear. I've reinstall the virtuemart, but nothing happens. I've installed jQuery easy plugin, but the problem keeps. In the frontend, the shadowbox of the images and cart doesn't work neather.

Thank you all.

General info: Joomla 2.5 + Virtuemart 2.022

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

You must load jQuery before other JavaScripts so check that is happening, and disable any plugins causing extra JS files to load, eg the Azrul mambot.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

bwolcott

Just my own injection as I had this same issue and it turned out it was the Simple Image Gallery Pro Button Plugin that was the cause. Turned it off and bang everything was fine.