News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Tricky/Wicked Problem with displaying the Price

Started by decayy, June 07, 2013, 13:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

decayy

Hello @ all!

I have really a strange problem, i tried to google for an solution but i couldn't find anything... So i hope that you could help me.

The Problem:
The Price of the Item get's not displayed! (sounds simple, but it isnt^^)
I have added a price to the product, i have set the currency and all the other settings that are needed (pls se the screenshots)

I have another Site running with virtuemart 2.0 and joomla 2.5 and there i havn't this problem. All the settings are the same. So i really don't get it where is the problem and how to fix it...

Here are some Screenshots:

Currency Settings:

Configuration - Pricing:

Product:

The Url to one of my "Example/Test-Products":
http:// www bitcoinmall.eu/index.php/testt

So have you guys any suggestions for me? Right now i feel totally helpless... THANKS!!!

decayy

i have tried a update (virtuemart.2.0.21c) but i still have the same problem....
Any HELP pls??

illing

Make sure that each product that has a price belongs at least to the default and anonymous shopping groups.  In the main product screen on the right side.

AH

illing

This is not the best advice.  Leave this shopper group ALONE this will then associate the price with any group.

Only use the shopper group setting if you really have specific groups (e.g. trade) and want to allocate a specific price to them.

THe please select option is REALLY annoying wording - it should really say (Select only if you want to apply this price to a unique group leave alone to apply to all!)
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

Milbo

Which is in fact changed in vm2.0.21D, which is atm circulating in the skype group.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

decayy

@ illing
when i try this i have still the same problem...

@ Hutson @ Milbo
Any Tips / suggestions for me?

AH

Give the product an SKU

Set the start darte for the price to less than today?
Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0

decayy

@ Hutson

Thx for your Reply!!

I have set an SKU and the date for the price to 01.06.2013 - Still the same problem...
It is really strange... Because i have another Site where i have no problems with displaying the price... And the settings are the same...

AH

Regards
A

Joomla 3.10.11
php 8.0