News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Ship To Idea

Started by Stonedfury, June 11, 2013, 22:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonedfury

I think it would be a great change if the editaddressST/BT to was changed just a little.
Currently. If a user has input a shipto address it shows in the bottom in <li> format. When clicked refreshed the page with that information loaded and then they have to save again to return to cart. This could be done simpler.

Load the address fields into div(s) with a check box or radio button and a save/cancel button. If the users selects a different address, via the check box or radio button, it returns to the cart.

If they wish to edit the address then there should be a link by the "Delete address" that says "Edit" and when they do that it loads the information back in the form for them to edit and save. That is my observation of what the name brand stores do. Seems simpler and easier to the buyer.

[attachment cleanup by admin]
No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer. I won't ask if I know the answer or found it using the search as you suggested.

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Stonedfury

Lol I can try. I am unsure my skills are good enough.
No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer. I won't ask if I know the answer or found it using the search as you suggested.