News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Best Sales module

Started by necati01, May 22, 2013, 22:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

necati01

Hi Everyone,

I have installed Virtuemart products module on my webshop. I want to show popular products on the homepage using the "best sale' featured offered by this module. But it is not working, i have selected the "best sale' option but it is showing random products on the homepage ( products that are not sold). This is strange, because the "featured" option is working well.

what can I do to make the best sale feature working? I have searched in the forum, but i couldn't find any solution.

thanks in advance!

fastpat27

Hi all
I too am finding these products as being random. Is there a solution or a fix for this? Searched endlessly today but no joy. what alternatives would anyone recommend?

Joomla 3.4.1 with VM 3.0.9

Thanks
FP

fastpat27

lindapowers - I like some of those and will be useful if not now in the future. My wonder is do they work independantly from Virtuemart or will the best sellers still be selected by VM (which currently isn't correct)? Your last link has some good stuff!

Many Thanks
FP

lindapowers

Quote from: fastpat27 on June 15, 2015, 19:32:50 PM
lindapowers - I like some of those and will be useful if not now in the future. My wonder is do they work independantly from Virtuemart or will the best sellers still be selected by VM (which currently isn't correct)? Your last link has some good stuff!

Many Thanks
FP

Ask the developers of those components/modules, have not used them tbh, they will know better.

Regards