News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Klarna - Summer campaign

Started by amymattian, May 21, 2013, 10:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amymattian

Hi,

does anyone know about the Klarna summer-campaign and how to install it to the VM2? I got the attached pclass-php-file from Klarna, but don't know where to add those. They do not give any support to Virtuemart2 as we know. Could the person who knows about Klarna Virtuemart2 plugin comment where to add those pclasses or anyone knowing about them. I tried finding them from the folders but could not find where to put them.

Greetings,
Anne

[attachment cleanup by admin]

alatak

Hello

I think we did not implement the special campains. 

Klarna

Hi,

It is not possible to offer our summer campaign in VirtueMart.

We are looking into implementing this functionality but as of now there is no concrete planning for this.

If you are using VirtueMart (2.0.12 and newer) and wish to offer our summer campaign, please let us know.

amymattian

Hi,
yes our client would like to offer the summer-campaign if still possible. How to proceed?

Also they are experiencing problems with products that have Price-override. Those show a wrong price in Klarna-end, even when in Virtuemart they prices are correct. Have anyone else come up with this problem? Seems that Klarna API accepts only reductions done via reduction-feature but not price-override (or when product having both reduction and price-override, meaning that price-override should be the price no reduction applied when price-override).

Greetings
Anne

alatak

Hello

QuoteAlso they are experiencing problems with products that have Price-override. Those show a wrong price in Klarna-end, even when in Virtuemart they prices are correct. Have anyone else come up with this problem? Seems that Klarna API accepts only reductions done via reduction-feature but not price-override (or when product having both reduction and price-override, meaning that price-override should be the price no reduction applied when price-override).
It is possible. I am going to check that, and fix it.

amymattian

Thank you! I'll wait for your comment for this! Thanks!

Greetings,
Anne

amymattian

Hi,

have you had a change to look into the Klarna reduction-issue? Any news?

Greetings,
Anne