News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Unable to print or view invoice in backend

Started by Stannite, April 26, 2013, 17:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stannite

Hi all,

I have searched the forums and tried numerous things but none of the answers helped me.

I am using joomla 2.5.9 with virtuemart 2.0.20b. When, in the backend, i want to view an invoice for an order, i get the following error message:

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get image: http://www.devoscomputers.nl/images/stories/virtuemart/payment/idealcheckout_ideal.jpg

The file exists and if i copy the url to my webbrowser i can see the image.

When i modify the path to the image to a relative path it successfully creates the pdf file. but then, in the customers emails, the image can not be seen as it has a relative path and not the full path to my website.

Also, if i want to print an invoice, i get a blank window and it won't print anything.

Is there anyone who can help me with these problems?

any help is appreciated

John2400

Stannite

I already tried that one, it doesn't change anything for me. i am starting to wonder if this has something to do with the payment module itself as it is not the image i specify in the payment module. it is an image the payment module itself has installed... i think i will try to disable the image. it's not that important to have the logo in the invoices.

thanks anyway.