News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Need to add the Order ID to Vendor order notice email

Started by sstreich, April 09, 2013, 05:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sstreich

I need to have the order id added to at least the email notice sent to the vendor included.
I've tried adding it but I'm missing something somewhere.
I don't care if the Order number is on this email or not, I need it due to our shipping and database.

Joomla 2.5.9
VM 2.0.20b

PRO

sstreich

No- the order number is but not the orderID (from the  DB j25_virtuemart_userinfo)

PRO

I think the order id is protected for security reasons

sstreich

Thanks for your quick responses.
From reading the previous posts, I understand that it actually the order_number that's intended for security, not the order_id. Which is used to match the required info amongst the used dbs.
I did get it working for what I needed. Took a break and thought about it-then realized I was using "order_id" and should of been using "virtuemart_order_id"

hoknight

Quote from: sstreich on April 10, 2013, 01:47:53 AM
Thanks for your quick responses.
From reading the previous posts, I understand that it actually the order_number that's intended for security, not the order_id. Which is used to match the required info amongst the used dbs.
I did get it working for what I needed. Took a break and thought about it-then realized I was using "order_id" and should of been using "virtuemart_order_id"

Hi sstreich, I also getting this problem.Can you share your ways that how did you added the Order ID into Vendor order notice email?

Thanks