News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Data Migration from virtuemart 1.1.9 to 2.0.18c

Started by HolyJoly, April 08, 2013, 06:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HolyJoly

Hi Guys,
I have been trying to move my site from Joomla 1.5.23 and Virtuemart 1.1.9 to Joomla 2.5.6 and Virtuemart 2.0 for quite some time now. I have already backed up my site and are using jUpgrade to upgrade the joomla from 1.5 to 2.5. This is very smooth and new joomla 2.5 is installed quite briskly.
I have been able to sucsessfully install Virtuemart 2.0.18c along with aio, no problems with that but when I try to move my data, thats when all the problem starts.

I have read numerous posts about how to do this. I do set admin as a vendor in Orders and Shoppers -> Orders -> admin , enable database update tools in configuration, set the safe path in configuration -> templates but no matter what I do my migration always fails. I already increased the max_execution_time and memory_limit in php5.ini but thats not changing the outcome of the migration process.

I have attached the screenshot of what happens.

I have been terribly stuck at this point. Just not sure how can I move ahead with all my data. I have a lot of products, categories to move from the old to new virtuemart.
Any help/ suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum