News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Installation Question - URGENT

Started by mrpopup, April 02, 2013, 19:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrpopup

Hello. I am trying to install Virtuemart Version 2.0.20b (the latest version) on my web site. When I install both files, I get the following message on the front-end of my site: COM_VIRTUEMART_MIGRATION_WARN_VM1_EXTENSIONS. My site doesn't load after installing this. The only way for me to get my site up again is to delete the extensions from the database completely.

I'm looking for an e-commerce solution, so I'm ready to look elsewhere, but can you help me? Why am I getting this message? What do I need to do to fix it and to make it work?

Joseph Kwan

What Joomla version are you using? Did you install VM 1.1 plugins/modules before?
Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.

mrpopup

Using V2.5.9. Have not installed any VM plugins/modules/anything before...

mrpopup

Joseph Kwan

Hmm... looks like some extensions are in conflict with VM. Try installing VM in a vanilla Joomla site without any 3rd party extensions. You can then add back the extensions one by one to see which one is the offender.
Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.