News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Menu links to configure Virtuemart

Started by WebMercher, February 25, 2013, 22:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WebMercher

I have found that menu links have been conflicting with the operation of the cart page. Considering that, I thought I would approach my problem a bit differently.

When I try to save "Shipping Method" or "Payment Method", it saves in the database but does not update on the cart until it is refreshed. Changing some menus alters things a bit but not enough to get it to work.

Are there menu links I need to add or remove in order to get "Shipping Method" & "Payment Method" to show up without a refresh or clicking on show-cart again?

Thanks for the help in advance.
Cheers!

jenkinhill

Nobody can say without a url for the site....
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

WebMercher

Here is a link. Thanks for responding.

http://50.22.14.181/

Joomla! 2.5.9
2.0.18a

Using Shoplab template but happens using beez templates too.

jenkinhill

It looks like a problem with AJAX updating the page, but I can't see where - there is additional js included on the page by your Shoplab template/theme so maybe ask VirtueArtcz about that.

I have previously seen odd issues in Joomla where a proper domain name was not being used, but have no way of knowing if that is affecting the scripts.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

WebMercher

jenkinhill,
thank you for helping.
happens with default beez template too
all was working about a week ago on IP address, only temp until all is working again.
i had tons of problems with the cart working until i removed i removed a cart menu.
that made me look at the "save link", save redirects to cart but url rewrites same as shop category menu link.

nothing wrong with the files, just to prove it i copied all the files over from a working site, still same problem so i put it back.