News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Item two

Started by blackdream, February 25, 2013, 13:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackdream

Hello
In my store, if I enter 2 times the same article with the same code is saved too and I see the two products, I would like you dasse the error that the item is already present, if possible when I create the item and insert the code sku
thanks

jenkinhill

Product names and SKUs are not unique so there is no error likely to be detected.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

blackdream

I did not understand
In my shop, if I enter 2 times the same article with the same code will be saved, I would like dasse the error that the item is already present.
thanks

jenkinhill

Each would be saved with a different product_id so they are seen to be different in the database. It may be possible to write a plugin to check for duplicated SKU or product names if you need one, but you would have to ask a third party developer about that.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum