News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Cant See Cart

Started by ggarmo, January 24, 2013, 22:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ggarmo

Hello,

We are having an issue with checking out where going to cart when a product is added receives the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method VirtueMartModelProduct::getProductPrices() in .../components/com_virtuemart/helpers/cart.php on line 1288

This only happens when there was a product added to cart. You can see the cart when it is empty. Tried with both SEF on and off. We are using Virtuemart 2.0.18a and Joomla 2.5.8.

can someone please help us with this? Our store is literally useless at this point because checkout does not work. We also suffered the 'No Price Set'/unable to edit product price/shopper group ID issue which was fixed but still cant view cart.

website is: www.elisalink.com

Thank you in advanced.

ggarmo

can anyone please help? our store is completely useless

PRO

I did not get this when I added to cart?

ggarmo

Quote from: PRO on February 07, 2013, 22:10:46 PM

we just reverted a file that allowed us to show subcategories in parent categories which fixed it. but we really would like to have this option. We've used these steps on 2 other sites that work just fine. this is the thread i used to make this change, but for some reason this specific site has an issue.

https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=97874.0

ggarmo

Quote from: PRO on February 07, 2013, 22:10:46 PM

modifying the product.php file with the steps indicated above results with that add to cart issue. can you try again and see? i put the file back to indicate the same issue

ggarmo

i believe it's an issue related to the fact that we cant save prices. we had an issue where the prices werent showing up so we changed the shopper group to null which worked, but we still cant even save product prices. this seems to all be related somehow and started happening after an upgrade to new version of virtuemart