News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

How to edit cart picture?

Started by klodovik, January 24, 2013, 13:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klodovik

Interested me next. How to make change on cart, now is text button (cart) can i put ther picture empty/full cart and how? With module?

Or, i dont need picture (but i want to try and learn) maybe can cart text and (), where user saw number of articles which want to buy, or number of global price buyed products!

Ty alot!

klodovik

jjk

In Joomla administration go to 'Extentions - Modules' and look for the 'VirtueMart Shopping Cart ' module. Publish it into position which is available in your template.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

klodovik

i figure that JJk, but i think something else..

I will try to explain.

I have module VM cart, interested me how to change or add picture in sidebar of module? What exactly need 2 edit?

I open module and have this: folder tmpl (default - php script and index html), and files; index again, mod_custom php script, and mod_custom XML documents

in folder of template i look into images folder and find sidebar (sidebar 1 in attachments), can i edit that sidebar and put picture from choice (prepare that pic in PS, i put example here sidebar.test  in attachments ) and change with default sidebar?

I know that others modul have same sidebar, but probably must have something i can edit for modul on my choice?

Ty again, great forum...and sry for my language, i hope u understand me!

[attachment cleanup by admin]