News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Fatal Error Encountered After Virtuemart Updates!

Started by zonaboy, January 10, 2013, 13:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zonaboy

This is a big mistake on my part as I went ahead to update a live site! Please, someone should help me resolve this problem for one of my websites which I am still developing! I updated VirtueMart Shopping Cart and I encountered this error message when I wanted to view the site:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method VmConfig::loadJLang() in /home/gpower/public_html/uzonessentials.com/modules/mod_virtuemart_category/mod_virtuemart_category.php on line 28.

The site is www.uzonessentials.com. Thanks in anticipation for a prompt response.

zonaboy

jenkinhill

This is the VirtueMart 1.1 section of the board - this version is no longer supported.

What versions have you updated from/to?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

zonaboy

Quote from: jenkinhill on January 11, 2013, 23:49:54 PM
This is the VirtueMart 1.1 section of the board - this version is no longer supported.

What versions have you updated from/to?

I am currently using Joomla version 2.5.4. My current virtuemart version is  2.0.6 and I can't remember the version i updated from! Thanks for your assistance!

jenkinhill

Well VM2.0.6 is old and had problems. Suggest you update to current - 2.0.18a - on a backup of the site. Moving this to the VM2 section.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum