News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

vmError on migration

Started by idbrokers, October 30, 2012, 11:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idbrokers

OK so I managed to eventually take my content over to Joomla 2.5 from 1.5 and now I need to get everything over from Virtuemart 1.1.9 to current version. When I hit attempt to migrate everything I get the following:

vmError: forSale Path/Url is not set correct :
        vmError: VmTable #__virtuemart_vendors_en_gb Check not passed. Neither slug nor obligatory value at vendor_store_name for auto slug creation is given
        vmError: port Products db error Table 'vg1co_jo151.j25_vm_product' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT *,`p`.product_id as product_id FROM `j25_vm_product` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `j25_vm_product_price` ON `j25_vm_product_price`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` LEFT JOIN `j25_vm_product_mf_xref` ON `j25_vm_product_mf_xref`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` WHERE (`p`.product_id) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `p`.product_id ORDER BY `p`.product_parent_id LIMIT 0,1000
        vmError: port Products db error SELECT *,`p`.product_id as product_id FROM `#__vm_product` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `#__vm_product_price` ON `#__vm_product_price`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` LEFT JOIN `#__vm_product_mf_xref` ON `#__vm_product_mf_xref`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` WHERE (`p`.product_id) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `p`.product_id ORDER BY `p`.product_parent_id LIMIT 0,1000
        vmError: port Orders db error Table 'vg1co_jo151.j25_vm_orders' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `o`.*, `op`.*, `o`.`order_number` as `vm1_order_number`, `o2`.`order_number` as `nr2`,`o`.order_id FROM `j25_vm_orders` as `o` LEFT OUTER JOIN `j25_vm_order_payment` as `op` ON `op`.`order_id` = `o`.`order_id` LEFT JOIN `j25_virtuemart_orders` as `o2` ON `o2`.`order_number` = `o`.`order_number` WHERE (o2.order_number) IS NULL ORDER BY o.order_id LIMIT 0,1000
        vmError: port Orders db error SELECT `o`.*, `op`.*, `o`.`order_number` as `vm1_order_number`, `o2`.`order_number` as `nr2`,`o`.order_id FROM `#__vm_orders` as `o` LEFT OUTER JOIN `#__vm_order_payment` as `op` ON `op`.`order_id` = `o`.`order_id` LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_orders` as `o2` ON `o2`.`order_number` = `o`.`order_number` WHERE (o2.order_number) IS NULL ORDER BY o.order_id LIMIT 0,1000

It would be good to hear that I am not fighting a loosing battle here......but this is way beyond me, if anyone can help I would be eternally grateful.

wicko

This is the same issue I am having after hitting migration
Designing and maintaining Joomla websites since 2007

idbrokers

That's reassuring thanks for taking the time to reply, if there is 2 of us with the same problem then maybe there is a solution.....I hope. I have a site with 500+ products and over 2000 orders to migrate....

wicko

ok finally got past the safe path issue.
After many attempts to locate the safe path with the images/stories directory I finally created a directory called vmfiles in my root directory. (this is not really the safest place for this directory but was unable to put it anywhere else.)
Then I copied the Path to Temp folder from the Joomla global configuration server settings and pasted this into the safe path field. Then simply edited the path by removing tmp from the end and replacing with vmfiles
This fixed the Safe Path issue and I was able to migrate general (media, categories, manufacturers, etc, ...) and users only but failed when I got to products only.
So in full this removed the first error line but not the rest.
Hopefully is a progress and will help find the full solution

jenkinhill

I am very likely wrong here but I suspect an issue with 2.0.12f's extended multivendor facility,  so I suggest overwriting the VM files with 2.0.10 (stable version) - http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files. On a backup use Joomla extension installer to install 2.0.10 and try to continue the migration.

Migration does require high values for max_execution_time and memory_limit  in php.ini eg max_execution_time = 480 memory_limit = 256M  (higher than this if using a localhost)
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

wicko

Hi JenkinHill
Downgraded as suggested and then tried with 480 execution time and 256M memory but this didn't make any difference.
The process was stopped as it appears there are missing tables in the database.
This was the error code I got.

vmError: VmTableData Sef Alias in record is missing! Can't save the record with no Sef Alias.
        vmError: port Products db error Table '*****database_name*****.vd6r4_vm_product' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT *,`p`.product_id as product_id FROM `vd6r4_vm_product` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `vd6r4_vm_product_price` ON `vd6r4_vm_product_price`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` LEFT JOIN `vd6r4_vm_product_mf_xref` ON `vd6r4_vm_product_mf_xref`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` WHERE (`p`.product_id) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `p`.product_id ORDER BY `p`.product_parent_id LIMIT 0,1000
        vmError: port Products db error SELECT *,`p`.product_id as product_id FROM `#__vm_product` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `#__vm_product_price` ON `#__vm_product_price`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` LEFT JOIN `#__vm_product_mf_xref` ON `#__vm_product_mf_xref`.`product_id` = `p`.`product_id` WHERE (`p`.product_id) IS NOT NULL GROUP BY `p`.product_id ORDER BY `p`.product_parent_id LIMIT 0,1000
        vmError: port Orders db error Table '*****database_name*****.vd6r4_vm_orders' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `o`.*, `op`.*, `o`.`order_number` as `vm1_order_number`, `o2`.`order_number` as `nr2`,`o`.order_id FROM `vd6r4_vm_orders` as `o` LEFT OUTER JOIN `vd6r4_vm_order_payment` as `op` ON `op`.`order_id` = `o`.`order_id` LEFT JOIN `vd6r4_virtuemart_orders` as `o2` ON `o2`.`order_number` = `o`.`order_number` WHERE (o2.order_number) IS NULL ORDER BY o.order_id LIMIT 0,1000
        vmError: port Orders db error SELECT `o`.*, `op`.*, `o`.`order_number` as `vm1_order_number`, `o2`.`order_number` as `nr2`,`o`.order_id FROM `#__vm_orders` as `o` LEFT OUTER JOIN `#__vm_order_payment` as `op` ON `op`.`order_id` = `o`.`order_id` LEFT JOIN `#__virtuemart_orders` as `o2` ON `o2`.`order_number` = `o`.`order_number` WHERE (o2.order_number) IS NULL ORDER BY o.order_id LIMIT 0,1000

jenkinhill

error Table '*****database_name*****.vd6r4_vm_product' doesn't exist   is the first error.  Check with phpMyAdmin that a table by that name does actually exist. Normally migrating from J1.5 the db table name would have been jos_vm_product
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

wicko

Yes the table does exist. I have duplicated the jos_VM... tables and created new tables with prefix vd6r4_. I have done this so not to destroy the original database and Joomla 1.5.26 site thats runs on the jos_ prefix tables. I am now running separate 2.5 site that links to the vd6r4_ tables. It is this site that I have installed VM2 and tried to migrate from old tables that I duplicated.
Perhaps the issue is that I am running Joomla 2.5 and then migrating to VM2 instead of migrating to VM2 in the 1.5.27 site then migrating again to joomla 2.5

jenkinhill

I did 1.1.9 to 2 all on J1.5 and then migrated to J2.5 with SP Upgrade. But paulyap2k migrated to J2.5 first  http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=102783.0 . Both work.

Migration makes no changes to the old 1.1 db tables. It just reads & converts the data to enter into new VM2 tables.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK