News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

HSBC CPI Integration

Started by jon.hathaway, July 22, 2005, 19:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

da8iwr

Quote from: smitje on July 10, 2007, 12:59:23 PM
This looks brilliant has anyone got it working on live VirtueMart v1.0.12 the code posted by da8iwr is tested for VirtueMart v1.7. Also do you need to install an SSL?

Hi Smitji
Not sure if I'm too late here and you have already tried it, but as of last night I installed the HSBC payment gateway onto 2 Joomla 1.0.12 and VM 1.0.12 sites and it worked perfect.

Ive also upgraded another site last night that was built on Virtuemart 1.0.7 to 1.0.12 and the gateway works perfect still.

Regards
Ian
Ian Wright
My Design agency
www.NewWorldDesigns.co.uk
Design - CMS - Ecommerce – SEO

Virtuemart to Froogle / Google Base XML Feed
www.joomlagooglebase.com

smitje

I finally got a test version of the HSBC integration working with J1.0.12 and VM1.0.12 - thanks for all your help and offers of support!

I've been reading on the forums with great interest about the possibility of mod'ing the checkout process so that the order confirmation is only sent out once the payment details have been succesfully taken see the following posts:

http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=71&topic=24147.0
http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=71&topic=19132.0
http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=71&topic=19823.0

The excellent posts above discuss Paypal and Wordlpay, now as the HSBC CPI payment method is PayPal related I guess that it would be possible to alter the checkout confirmation process.

What are your experiences? Does anyone have a live site running this? Have I missed an obvious setting in the config?

Smitje.

smitje

Just remembered I also had to make a slight modification to the SQL statement in ps_hsbc.cfg.php to get things working. You will need to change all occurances of __pshop_ to __{vm}_ for example:

$qt = "SELECT * FROM #__pshop_country WHERE country_3_code='".$country_3."';";
to:
$qt = "SELECT * FROM #__{vm}_country WHERE country_3_code='".$country_3."';";

Should help a bit.

Tony

I'm interested in you and John installing the HSBC CPI payments gateway for £50, can you please tell me what information you require to get started? Thanks, Tony

Quote from: da8iwr on July 12, 2007, 02:43:11 AM
Just a general note for anybody

John Messingham and myself have been talking and have both agreed that for a cost of  approximately £50 we will install the HSBC payment gateway into your system and have it up and running for you.

Between us we now have the payment gateway working 100% perfect including the delivery address etc.

This is a note as we are both receiving emails etc asking for advice of why they have problems, and this is probably the simplest solution for everybody.

You can contact either of us by private message, and we can give you availability of time etc. We both charge the same, and have both done this many times before.

Many thanks
Ian

jass

Dear all,

We are looking for a good hosting company for our Virtuemart store with HSBC secure e-payment. We require dedicated IP, please let me know if you know of the hosting company already hosting such websites and if possible can I have a look on some sample working websites with HSBC.

Many thanks in advance.

da8iwr

Jass
Of course most good hosting companies should be ok, but over the past few years now, i have moved around through 6 companies, all of which have been recommended, and all have let me down badly, which you can see here
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=625467
That was for my last hosting company, who some how or other won Hosting company of the year!!!

I then spent a lot of time on hosting forums and asking dozens of questions and asking "Has any body heard of these and had any problems or good stories to tell" and the wood worm came crawling out to tell me stuff.

Eventually once company http://www.solidhost.com/ had no negative feedback's, it wasn't the cheapest but i think hosting has much more important factors than cost.

I switched to them in Jan 2007, and haven't yet had any issues at all. I have three of their tech guys in MSN, so i can ask questions when ever i need. Their sales guy called John, is also on MSN and will help with any other stuff and they have a 15 min response time to support tickets, which they always are much quicker, usually a few Min's.

I pay an extra 10 Euros a month and have live watch, which sends a ping to many different parts of the server every min, such as Mail, HTTP, FTP etc, and if it doesn't respond, it automatically issues a support ticket.

When i was on hols in Greece 2 weeks ago, i received a text message saying there was a problem with the emails, so i jumped into a near by internet cafe, and logged onto MSN, the problem was solved in less than 3 Min's.

I cant recommend them highly enough, and for 59 Euros for 20GB of VPS and 10 Euros upgraded support which is about £46 per month, i cant believe the difference in confidence.

You can see this site here which runs on their servers
www.spot-ontv.co.uk

Oh and they do the SSL as well for 89 Euros, which is £59, my last host charged £100 each plus VAT.

Please let them know where you found the info from if you are going to go there :)

Regards
Ian
Ian Wright
My Design agency

www.joomlagooglebase.com

Tony

I have the CPI integration working just fine, however I want to go straight to the HSBC screen when you click on 'confirm order'. In other words to automatically post the 'paymentform' without having to present the customer with another screen to 'submit'.

I'm sure this can't be too difficult a change to the 'payment extra info' but I have spent many days on this without success!!!

HELP!!!! I'm desperate!!!

Thanks, Tony

Tony

Here is the configuration code to put in the 'payment extra info' box to enable automatic redirection to HSBC secure e-payments. This bypasses the checkout.thankyou page so you might want to make suitable changes to your checkout.hsbc_return page to include 'thank you for your order' etc...

<?php
$sessionid = sprintf("%08d", $order_id). $_COOKIE['phpshop'].md5($_COOKIE['sessioncookie'].$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);
$sessionid .= md5( $sessionid . $mosConfig_secret . ENCODE_KEY);
$sessionid = base64_encode( $sessionid );
$formdata = $_SESSION['hsbc_formdata'];
$hsbc_host = $_SESSION['hsbc_host'];
echo '';

if( $page == "checkout.thankyou" ) {
echo '<form action="'.$hsbc_host.'" method="post" name="paymentform">';
    foreach ($formdata as $key => $value) {
    echo '<input type="hidden" name="'.$key.'" value="'.$value.'" />';
}

?>

<script language="JavaScript">
document.paymentform.submit();
</script>

<?php

else {
    echo '<form action="'.$hsbc_host.'" method="post" name="paymentform">';
    foreach ($formdata as $key => $value) {
    echo '<input type="hidden" name="'.$key.'" value="'.$value.'" />';
    }
    echo '<input type="submit" name="submit" value="submit" />';
}
?>

Hope this helps someone.

Tony

Tony

HELP!!!

VM 1.0.12 & Joomla 1.0.12

I have successfully implemented the HSBC Secure ePayments CPI Integration with VM. Following checkout you are automatically directed to HSBC's secure site whereupon VM data is successfully transferred and then you enter your credit card detaisl etc., the return process is also all OK confirming the transaction details etc. Also if the transaction is aborted in anyway a suitable error message is returned and the transaction cancelled, again all OK. If you then wish to make a later payment via Account Maintenance by accessing the appropriate order via the file account.order_details.php, a submit button appears and you can make the payment, again all is OK.

The problem is when you log out and then log back in and wish to make a later payment on an order, an error message appears on account.order_details.php just prior to the submit button saying:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sites/diyhomefit.co.uk/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/account.order_details.php(114) : eval()'d code on line 27

However the weird thing is that if I then start the cart/checkout process again to place another order get redirected to HSBC then cancel out, all the previous orders that are pending awaiting payment all suddenly appear WITHOUT the error message and I can pay no problem !!

I have now spent 3 days on this and I cannot find where the problem is, please someone help!

Thanks, Tony

baggiesmad

HI,

I have my store all setup and Ive just got my payment system facility from HSBC confirmed.

How do I go about building this into my store?

Any help would be great.

thanks

da8iwr

Hi There
http://www.virtuemartfrooglefeed.com/download-area/virtuemart/hsbc-virtuemart-payment-gateway.html
My website isn't working at the moment as i upgraded it on Saturday after we had a few problems to find that virtuemart 1.0.13a doesnt work with Joomla 1.0.14 RC1

So it wont allow you login.

If you would like to buy it, please contact me through the contact form on that site.

The cost includes me setting it up, and working with the bank to have it tested and activated. I used to offer it for free, as did John Messingham, but we were both inundated with calls and emails asking for help when it got to the bank bit. So we added the small charge of about 2 hours labour so we do it all and then there is no problems.

If you need it doing, i can do it this afternoon for you, and it will then take the bank 24hrs to check it and activate it.

Regards
Ian
Ian Wright
My Design agency

www.joomlagooglebase.com

baggiesmad

when I confirm payment I get the following error...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/sites/mysite.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/checkout.thankyou.php(83) : eval()'d code on line 15

Error: The code of the payment method HSBC (HSBC) contains a Parse Error!
Please correct that first

johnnybravo

hi,

I have managed to get this all workin i think but i was wondering how to accept multiple currencys? My client has signed up for a few, USD, AUD, EUR and GBP, how can i integrate these into virtuemart?

thanks
John

baggiesmad

Quote from: johnnybravo on February 20, 2008, 15:25:59 PM
hi,

I have managed to get this all workin i think but i was wondering how to accept multiple currencys? My client has signed up for a few, USD, AUD, EUR and GBP, how can i integrate these into virtuemart?

thanks
John

is there any chance you could help me get it working :-(
Quote from: johnnybravo on February 20, 2008, 15:25:59 PM
hi,

thanks
John

da8iwr

At the moment we are testing my HSBC gateway with VM 1.1, which has the multiple currency options in there.
http://www.virtuemartfrooglefeed.com/download-area/virtuemart/hsbc-virtuemart-payment-gateway.html

I should know middle of next week, as we are waiting for the test site to be set up with a SSL cert.

Ill post on here what happens
Regards
Ian
Ian Wright
My Design agency

www.joomlagooglebase.com