News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Offline Credit Card Processing language

Started by trodat, October 25, 2012, 09:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trodat

Can anyone tell me what file the words "Please select a payment method" is located in for the Offline Credit Card Processing module? I tried getting some support for this paid mod and was basically told to go to school:

===
If it is for a non profit organization, then may be your designer can modify his template.
Instead of changing the code, since you don't master PHP, I suggest a module where you will write "minimum amount to pay with CC is xx$", which is the usual way to do it.
It is not a good idea to change the code.
I am closing the ticket. 

Regards,
Valérie Isaksen
===

First off, I am the designer and no I don't have much php skills. Isn't that why people use Joomla in the first place? Second, I didn't ask to change the code. A module was not necessary because all you have to do is write it in the description of the payment method. Getting back to the original question, if this module follows suite with how language is handled in Joomla, it should be in a language file, separate from the script, no?

The link on her site to the support forum doesn't work. But, she was kind enough to offer to write a mod for $110 USD 85 EURO. I thought this question has everything to do with why you pay for a product. Support your product Valerie, get your website links working and practice using some integrity in your business dealings! Very disappointing.  >:(

alatak

Hello

Quotewas basically told to go to school:
It was not meant that way at all...
I was just trying to give you a solution instead of changing the code. That was all.

QuotePlease select a payment method
you have it here
COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_SELECT_PAYMENT="Please select a payment method"
in this file
language/en-GB/en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini
You can use the Joomla language override.

QuoteI thought this question has everything to do with why you pay for a product.
You paid for a product, and i will fix the bugs ofc and add features for free when they are interesting.

Your question is not a support question, but a question for the forum, as I told you in another ticket answer.
You did ask your question here, and got answers:
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=109117.msg365334#msg365334

Have a nice day.