Author Topic: VM2 Expert Needed to make some tweaks to a project  (Read 2011 times)

CMYKreative

• CMYKreative - Bangkok-based Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design, Website Design & Development, Brand Identity, Logo Design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Hosting, Programming, Photography and Powerpoint Presentations from Bangkok, Thailand
VM2 Expert Needed to make some tweaks to a project
« on: October 23, 2012, 13:06:50 pm »
After much messing around with VM2 we need someone to help us finish off some final tweaks to a project.

A full breakdown of what needs doing will be given to the chosen developer, but if you are interested, please drop us a line so we can send the brief to you.

Thanks.

Chris
chris@cmykreative.com

padzhp

• 3rd party VirtueMart Developer
  • Beginner
Re: VM2 Expert Needed to make some tweaks to a project
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 18:38:10 pm »
Hi Chris,

I am very interested in helping you accomplish you goals. I have been customizing VM2 for a while now. From creating custom plugins (payment, shipping, custom attributes) up to template customization and settings I am very much up to the challenge.

Please contact me at padzhp at gmail dot com ..

Thanks

PolishedGeek

• 3rd party VirtueMart Developer
  • Joomla! Innovation Refined.
    • Polished Geek, LLC - Joomla! extensions, web development & custom integrations
Re: VM2 Expert Needed to make some tweaks to a project
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 05:35:18 am »
Hello - We would love to work with you. Polished Geek is known for solving challenging Joomla eCommerce problems in VirtueMart and other shopping carts. Our website is http://PolishedGeek.com

We welcome you to submit your brief by opening a presales ticket in our Client Area here: https://polishedgeek.com/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=3

Thanks!
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek, LLC   |    www.PolishedGeek.com

Creators of JoomLister - eBay Lister for Joomla!