News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

USPS module 1 shipping method not working on checkout

Started by remeedella, October 13, 2012, 23:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

remeedella

Hello,
I'm using the USPS module by alatak.net and I have the UPS module as well.

Everything's working except I just noticed that with a canadian account trying to checkout from www.submissionfc.com/clone/jupgrade that you are given 2 options, one is UPS and it works fine, but there is also USPS priority mail international which would be fine except when you select priority mail international option it is not added into cart, it simply ignores that you added that shipping method and you are back to square one in cart, while, the other shipping method works.

USPS module does work on different accounts in front-end.

Stonedfury

Same issue with USPS international. It just loops back. Any news?
No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer. I won't ask if I know the answer or found it using the search as you suggested.

Stonedfury

I just submitted a ticket as we did pay to get the damn thing and it should work.
No such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid answer. I won't ask if I know the answer or found it using the search as you suggested.

remeedella

It's been a while since I revisited this because I got around the problem. For those wondering, I believe we're all stupid and didn't do our homework. Check the weight of your products you're adding and then read up on USPS website for the max weight and dimension methods to where you are trying to ship the products to that they offer. If I recall I was testing shipping some specific products to japan or something and I realized that for that shipping method they dont even offer it themselves! If the shipping company doesn't allow it, why would the calculator :P The developer mentioned she would help if it was absolutely necessary.

Jeremy