Download of Virtual Products - No link on invoice with electronic payment option

Started by JoeSA, September 26, 2012, 05:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeSA

Hi

I purchased the istraxx st42 download plugin.

It works great with my PayPal and Monsterpay Payment methods, where payment confirmation is automatic. Once payment is made the shopper receives an invoice with the download link.

1. The problem is with the Electronic Transfer Payment option. In this case the Shop owner needs to confirm the order when they are sure that payment has been made. They then confirm the order manually and the invoice is sent out automatically but there is no download link on the invoice... :o

Any ideas would be great.

2. There is one more problem: On the invoice there is an option "view your order online"... but the link directs them to the administrator area for some reason?

Any help will be appreciated.. the site is working great apart from these problems and my client would like to launch but she can not until these problems are resolved.

Thanx

J

alatak

Hello

Quote1. The problem is with the Electronic Transfer Payment option. In this case the Shop owner needs to confirm the order when they are sure that payment has been made. They then confirm the order manually and the invoice is sent out automatically but there is no download link on the invoice...

Any ideas would be great.

Hello, I tried with the payment standard, and it works for me. I do receive an email withe the link.

Quote2. There is one more problem: On the invoice there is an option "view your order online"... but the link directs them to the administrator area for some reason?

Which version of VM are u using?
we have solved this issue. The reason was that we cannot allowed to SEF links in the emails.

JoeSA

QuoteHello, I tried with the payment standard, and it works for me. I do receive an email withe the link.

Hi, thank you for the reply.. I hear what you are saying. But it is not working for us atm.. Two payment options work great and one doesn't. The standard option does not include the option to say when the invoice should be sent out like the Paypal and Monsterpay options. Why would it work on two out of the three options?

See attached pdf's: joomla_21 was done with EFT and manual confirmation and Joomla_16 was done with monsterpay... (Both confirmed)

QuoteWhich version of VM are u using? we have solved this issue. The reason was that we cannot allowed to SEF links in the emails.

Version 2.0.8e

I tried to do the update online but it failed. Can i download version 2.0.10 and merely install it over the old version?

Thanx for helping.

J

[attachment cleanup by admin]

JoeSA

Hi

All is well  ;D

I upgraded to the latest version 2.0.10 and everything is working like a charm. "phew"

Thank goodness I had a proper back-up of the site as I broke it a few times before I fixed it!

Thank you very much for the help and attention Valerie.

Cheers

J