Started by man-cave-signs, September 04, 2012, 23:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

man-cave-signs

Joomla 1.5.23
Virtuemart 2.0.1
Custom Theme
SSL Cert
Linux Apache Svr

Hello! I have 2 issues right now, the first has to do with items that have been added to the shopping cart. Once they have been added, they remain there, even after I try to clear them or update the number of items these buttons seem to have no effect. Also after 1 item is added, no other items can be added to the cart. The pop up confirms the item has been added, and while the popup is still open you can see on the sidebar that the product has been added to the cart on the side-cart-module, however, as soon as you click show cart or continue shopping the item immediately disappears from side-module and is not present if you click show cart........ I'm noob and I tried turning on debug mode but it didn't seem to show any listed errors, just a long long long code line .......

ALSO - When I was trying to set my vendor currency in the back end, the Apply and Save buttons seemed to be useless also, I had to phpmyadmin and make changes directly to the db tables.....

And Finally -Late night last night I enabled ssl and it says something about checking the config for users , account maintenance and cart,,,,,,, what settings are they referring to? Any help is much appreciated!

Respectfully
Man Cave Signs

man-cave-signs

THIS ONLY SEEMS TO BE AN ISSUE FOR GUESTS - When I log in as admin on the front end of the site my shopping cart works properly, but as soon as I log out it shows 2 items that I added this morning that I can't remove from my cart, same issue at different location, guest without log in get stuck with cart contents, URL http:www.man-cave-signs.com     help!

man-cave-signs

DISABLE SYSTEM CACHE PLUGIN

herek

Quote from: man-cave-signs on September 04, 2012, 23:22:10 PM
THIS ONLY SEEMS TO BE AN ISSUE FOR GUESTS - When I log in as admin on the front end of the site my shopping cart works properly, but as soon as I log out it shows 2 items that I added this morning that I can't remove from my cart, same issue at different location, guest without log in get stuck with cart contents, URL http:www.man-cave-signs.com     help!

Still not working.

Logged as Admin or as Guest, I can't remove the product from cart.

System cache is disable, global cache is disable.

Joomla 2.5 and VM 2

WebStuff