News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Upgrade to 2.0.10

Started by snoopy, August 23, 2012, 11:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snoopy

Hi Guyes

just updated to your latest bug release 2.0.10. The update was smooth and resulted in SUCCESS. However the Upgrade alert button tells me to upgrade to "latest" version 2.0.8e.

"A new version is available
Before you update, please test the update not directly on your live system. Use always a backup solution to prevent lose of data. Consider small incompatibilites when you use 3rd party extensions or own customisations (plugins, modules, templates).
Remember to update also your plugins and modules, you may use the live updater in the AIO installer
Installed version 2.0.10
Latest version 2.0.8e "

I assume this is just a funny glitch.

jenkinhill

You probably need to refresh your browser. My installs show OK:  You have the latest version 2.0.10
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

alatak

Hello

You can also press the button: "refresh information" on that page.

snoopy

The refresh button of the browser does not make it, no matter how often you click it. Also getting out of VM and in again, does not make it. But the "Refresh Update Information" button finally did it. Anyway, minor thing and more on the funny side.

Milbo

This is completly normal. Okey almost, our install procedure should trigger the "refresh update information". But the information is imho only updated 1- times a day.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member