News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

I Need Help

Started by sinan, August 15, 2012, 16:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinan

Hello,

I have a new template from Template monster, The template is working with Virtuemart 2.0.6 and am using Joomla 2.5.6 the default language is English.
I need to change the language  from English to Dutch only Dutch language, i don't want to make multi language site. I tryed to change the language from joomla but when the langugae is change, first i can't found the product in virtuemart, second the virtuemart frontend doesn't change, third the moduls and plugins language doesn't change.

Please can anyone help me to change language.

jjk

First you need to install the complete dutch language pack for Joomla 2.5.6 and set site and administrator language to Dutch as the default language.
Next I would recommend to update VM2 to version 2.0.8.e (see here: http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files) The VM2 language packs are available there, too.
Then install the dutch language pack for VM2.
Finally, check if Dutch is selected in VM2 configuration.

Since you are the second dutch VM2 user having a problem with the dutch language files within the past few days, I have a question: Do you use a localised dutch Joomla version without the original english language files?
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

sinan

Hello,

Thank you verymuch for your replay and am sorry for the delay answer.

Am using joomla quickstart template i have installed the the Dutch language fiels without removing the English fiels.

My problem is with the modules language when i chnage the default language of joomla and i try to change the default language of the modules to the dutch language the modules disappear and when i set the language to all the modules works fine but in the English language so how can i use the modules in the Dutch language without the module disappear.

Best regards,
Sinan