News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

istraxx quantity question

Started by Agaton, July 26, 2012, 22:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agaton

Hi,

I have purchased istraxx quantity plugin and after a few hours fiddling around with the settings it works well..... The one vital thing this is missing is multiple price display....

In the previous version it was very straight forward to display a table of the different pricing options, but this new commercial plugin does not seem to have this facility.

Am I missing a setting or has this been excluded from this commercial plugin.

If its a setting issue then what do I need to do as it's not clear in the tutorial for this commercial plugin.
If it has been excluded what code do I need to display the prices correctly in the product details template.

Thx

jillymot

I also need to know whether you can make this work.

The inability to be able to display quantity pricing in VM2 has been a real showstopper for one of my clients who currently uses VirtueMart in catalogue mode.  In this scenario, as you don't have the option to proceed to the shopping cart to view the pricing, there is therefore nowhere at all to view the quantity pricing.

In VM1 it was really straightforward to setup quantity pricing and to display a pricing table in the product detail.

I have looked to this extension as a solution, but need to know that there is an easy way to display the pricing table in the product detail, as we do on the client's site currently using VM1, before we can proceed with the upgrade to VM2.

Being a business process speshitpillt by trade who speshitpilles in customer experience management, I like to focus on viewing the quoting and purchasing process from the customer's perspective.  As a customer it would really annoy me to have to add something to a cart and then go and view the cart in order to be able to see the price (i.e. final price after bulk discount).  Particularly when the functionality to view the pricing table while browsing products had previously existed.

Any help to be able to replicate existing functionality in VM1 to VM2 would be greatly appeciated!

Holger

I have the same problem. We can't change to VM 2 without displaying discounted prices on product page. Depending on quantity (1 - 100.000 pcs), we have prices between 100% and 8%. And customer has to see this before he add someting to cart. It isn't a solution to insert the discounted prices manual in description.
I was surprised, that VM 2 has no "pricing function", what previous versions had. But i understand, that you have to earn money. But then, the extension should usable in a productive environment. Up to now, we spend some days to change to VM2, but so, we can't use this.
Is it planed, to implement this in few weeks or is it better to look for an other shop system, which can display a price list at product page?

Has anyone a solution for this problem?

Sorry for my aggression, i'm a little bit pissed at this moment, 'cause we work a week for changing system and now we have to stop due to this missing core feature. I know, you guys make a good job over all...

THX