News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Print button doesn't work properly

Started by rnoppert, July 16, 2012, 23:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rnoppert

I've seen discussions around the print button not working, so forgive me if I address the issue too often.

The last answer I could find was that all major browsers support printing nowadays, which is absolutely true. Only problem is that I now have website that opens a lightbox when I hit the print button, only allowing me to print the entire page (the whole browser window, including lightbox) using the browser print functionality (Mozilla Firefox). I can't imagine a shopper would like to see the entire browser window on a printout, but only the information in the lightbox. Is this something that can be resolved in core VirtueMart?

Regards,

Richard.

l.vanbuiten

Hi rnoppert,

I think this is what you looking for: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=102811.0
There is an solution too first get an popup and then print de details of the product.

I had the same problem. Enable the print icon in virtuemart, change the code (from the link) and finally you can change the html in template/component.php.

Hope this is what you looking for?

Greetz l.vanbuiten