News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart 2.08C display Messages (Error?)

Started by kenyu, July 12, 2012, 18:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenyu

Hi,

I'm new to VM2 and Joomla and encounter some problems, hope someone can help out over here
I'm working on Virtuemart 2.08C with Joomla 2.5.6 on XAMPP 1.7.7 (PHP: 5.3.8, running on win7 64bit)

The installation for VM2.08c goes smoothly with no error but when displaying VM2 shop on browser (waterfox 64bit, IE9, chrome20) the below errors/messages shows

1.    Shop (main page)
       Strict Standards: Declaration of VirtueMartModelMedia::store() should be compatible with that of VmModel::store() in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla256\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\models\media.php on line 375

Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with that of JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla256\libraries\joomla\html\parameter.php on line 512

2.    VM - Featured products
       Strict Standards: Non-static method mod_virtuemart_product::addtocart() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla256\modules\mod_virtuemart_product\tmpl\default.php on line 89

3.    Product details
       Strict Standards: Declaration of VirtueMartControllerCategory::display() should be compatible with that of JController::display() in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla256\components\com_virtuemart\controllers\category.php on line 31

Strict Standards: Declaration of VirtueMartModelMedia::store() should be compatible with that of VmModel::store() in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla256\administrator\components\com_virtuemart\models\media.php on line 375

Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with that of JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla256\libraries\joomla\html\parameter.php on line 512

If you have encounter this before, please advice
Your help on this is much appreciated.

Thk U

lipes

humm...i turned on the errors report (development) i am on 2.0.8e

and i can see some of that msgs like:
Strict Standards: Declaration of VirtueMartModelMedia::store() should be compatible with that of VmModel::store() in /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/media.php on line 377
Strict Standards: Non-static method mod_virtuemart_product::addtocart() should not be called statically in /mod_virtuemart_product/default.php on line 35

did you solve the problem?
best regards
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25