News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Add column to custom fields

Started by mimmoDINO, June 13, 2013, 12:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mimmoDINO

Greetings to all.
Sorry for my bad english.
I apologize to the moderators if I'm wrong position of the post, in case, I would ask you to move in the appropriate section on the form ... I just got here!

I tried to search far and wide a solution to my problem all over the web, but without receiving anything .... I posted the image has been manipulated in order to better understand my problem ...

I created the site to a client of mine who has added over 20,000 products.
The products being street signs all have additional features to be clear:
a hazard triangle, may have different sizes (in the specific case 60,90,120 cm),
can be of a different material (for example, iron or aluminum),
and also the adhesive film that draws the signal can be different (class I and class II)

these features affect the price ... of course ...

after the launch of the site, so after the huge entry work products,
I was asked if it was possible to add a new field in the tab "Custom Fields" as in the example image, in which you can enter a unique SKU for the dropout of the signal ... apparently each type has a different medium (do not ask why ...).

Do you think you can add a field like that?
I do not have a familiarity with the PHP to be able to figure out just where to put your hands, but if someone tells me where to go willing to bang your head and maybe what code change or add, I'm sure to learn in the shortest possible time.

Thanks in advance everyone who is kind enough to give me a hand

Used Joomla: 2.5.11
Virtuemart Used: 2.0.20b

[attachment cleanup by admin]

mimmoDINO

40 visits ... no one can help me?
:-\  :-\  :-\  :-\  :-\  :-\  :-\  :-\  :-\

Delphin Sam

HI,

Did u find the solution.

Me too have to add new field near price.

If u already done it means please give me a hand.

Maxim Pishnyak

You can support Community by voting for Project on the JED
https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/virtuemart/#reviews
Join us at
https://twitter.com/virtuemart