News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

State Drop Down does not fill in.

Started by ccorridore, July 04, 2012, 03:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccorridore

I hope this is not a duplicate I am completely stumped on this one. I have virtuemart on 2 sites(same server). The one site the registration works just fine, the second the Countries Fills in and when I select the United States the States drop down does not fill in. I have checked everything. I have checked the database to make sure the states exist and they are associated with the country. I have uninstalled and reinstalled same issue. I have even tried different template(in case mine is lacking something).
The part that puzzles me the most is the backend the states drop down list works if I go to modify the user I just created on the front end. Where can I look it is bothering me. I currently have the State and not a requirement.

z-analysts

Hi,
I found the same problem in version 2.0.8 but it was fixed in 2.0.8a. What version are you using? Also, VM 2.0.8b is coming out very soon so you may want to wait for it.