News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

'Final price' without hit "Calculate the costprice"

Started by lipes, June 29, 2012, 00:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lipes

Does anyone know if we will be able to enter the "final price" without clicking on "Calculate the costprice" box.... some system +/- like the VM1 ?
For example: i've inserted some products without price... but if i insert the "final price" and click in "Calculate the costprice"
and then in Top 'Save' button ... then VM2 does not save my product final price..

is very annoying to have to need to hit "save and close" and then have if we need edit again something if necessary.....
It worked very well the VM1 without "Calculate the costprice"   :-\ 
was so simple... and also there were no rounding problems with the final price because we change that price to that we want/need ...
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

Milbo

haha sorry, lol no rounding problems.

"... then VM2 does not save my product final price.. " Vm2 is never storing any final price, the final price is always calculated.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

lipes

we cannot set well the final price by hit only "Save"
In VM1 ( http://demo.virtuemart.net/administrator/index.php?page=product.product_form&limitstart=0&keyword=&product_id=36&product_parent_id=&option=com_virtuemart )

if we insert the "Product Price (Net):" he calculates the "Product Price (Gross):" ....
and (vice-versa) if we only insert that "Product Price (Gross):" he calculates the "Product Price (Net):" ...

and we only need to click on "apply" button to save any of the prices..... that's what i am trying to tell ... vm1 was more easy to save the product base or final price
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25