News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Some prices not showing to unregistered users

Started by Parsimonious, June 13, 2012, 23:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parsimonious

I'm using Joomla 2.54 and Virtuemart 2.0.6

This is very strange. Some prices are not showing to unregistered users. Here are a few scenarios.

If I go to configuration -> pricing check nothing under price configuration and Everything under Show following prices what I see on the front end is
Logged Out
Sales Price $355.95 (which is my base price plus tax)
Base Price with tax: $355.95 (but there is a line through the price-don't understand why)
Tax Amount: $40.95

Logged In:
All of the above plus
Base Price $315
Base Price For Variant $315

Why would this be different?

If I go to Shopper Group Details and enable shopper group specific pricing display and show prices and check base price then I see just the baseprice when logged in (as it should be)

However if I do the same for anonymous it doesn't work
I know anonymous controls the unregistered user because if I check everything and then uncheck for example tax amount then tax amount disappears from the front end.

So it appears that all the price field are somehow not being called to the frontend for unregistered users!

Also if you look at the order of the options in Configuration -> Pricing it is different then in Shopper Group Configuration. That should be cleaned up to match.

Please Help. Thank you.

Parsimonious

Might be, but my tax amount was showing. I don't really poke around the code unless it's to do a simple replacement someone else has created.