News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Call Virtuemart details into Joomla Tabs Module

Started by QubeSys Technologies, June 06, 2012, 14:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QubeSys Technologies

Hi.. We have a small tabs module where we define <?php echo $product->product_desc; ?> in one tab and activated it on only product details page via MetaMod module, as we need those tabs to show our product details , reviews, related products in tabs in the product details pages.

But it doesnt pull the data.

How to do it ?

And whats the direct php code to pull reviews, related products, etc ?
Blissful!

QubeSys Technologies

Blissful!

QubeSys Technologies

Ok I want to have custom fields and pull that data into the tabs , so the tabs should show data for the specific product on their own product details flypage.

Im using Joomla 1.5.x and VM 1.1.9 .
Blissful!

QubeSys Technologies

Anyone ? Anyone ? Anyone ? Anyone ? Anyone ? Anyone ? Anyone ?
Blissful!

QubeSys Technologies

I could have simply placed the tabs code into the flypage.tpl , but client wants to manage the tabs and tabs style from the module manager parameter page, so I had to go different way.

Publish the tabs module on a module position and getting the module position to just show on virtuemart product details page .

So tabs are coming fine and all the tab title are being pulled fine.

But the tab has to pull the specific product data from the database and show it.

For example, I have set <?php echo $product->product_desc; ?> for Tab 1 contents in the module default.php .

So lets say, when a user is on PRODUCT A page, then the Tab 1 should pull the description of ProDuct A from the database and show it.

That is how it should work, but Im clueless, what is missing.
Blissful!