News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem in Order Confirmation emails with Custom Fields of type Image

Started by cas, May 24, 2012, 22:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cas

Using VM2.0.6 and Joomla 2.5.4.
For products with Custom Fields of type image, there is a problem in the Order Confirmation email.  In the email in the Product column, it is showing both the image name (such as Red, which it should do), but it is also showing the actual .jpg file name (Red.jpg, which it should not do).  Here is exactly what it shows in both the customer order conformation email and the order conformation email I get: red.jpgRed.  Please stop the actual jpg file name from showing in the Order Confirmation emails. 

design609

Hi
how did you manage to get the images to show up I am on a upgraded 2.07D (J 2.5.4)and still get the old error of relative img paths VS absolute path - therefore I see both the failed image filename and the title of the color (image)
In your case you could make an overrride of invoice_items.php and place
EDIT:::::::
Lets try that again... after reading your post correct.
You have same problem - it writes the img.jpg name because it cannot retrieve it - I am pretty surprised this is not fixed already...
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=97011.msg319874#msg319874

So do a:
<style>
.product-field-type-M img{display:none;}
</style>

above the table in that php file.
MY OLD ENTRY
REMOVE image desc.::
<style>.vm-img-desc{display:none;}</ style> above the table in that php file.[/s]
EDIT END::::::::::::
I would really like to know if the custom field Image is working as my upgraded (and migrated) VM 2.04->2.07 install always returns the first option of image even if 2nd or 3rd is selected by the customer. And as above no show in order emails (relative url)

cas

Hi design, I'm not sure I followed your steps with all the editing.  I just hope the VM team resolves this issue in the next release. 

VM team, it would be nice to get a status on this problem?   

cas

VM team, it would be nice to get a status update on this problem?