News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Notify me function problem (VM 2.0.6)

Started by toonetcreation, May 24, 2012, 19:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toonetcreation

Hello All,

I'm using Joomla 2.5.4 and VM 2.0.6 and I have a problem with the NOTIFY ME feature.

The button on the website works, but when I go to Joomla back end in Components -> Virtuemart -> Products -> THE product -> Waiting List tab -> and if I check the box to alert users that the product is now in stock I get the error message in attachment to this post.

Somebody have an idea to fix that?

Many thanks
Laurent

[attachment cleanup by admin]

toonetcreation

John2400

Hi toonetcreation,

the actual notify me is being looked at in updated versions - 2.0.7 and above there is a new features that
actually send the custmer a more personal note - "in fact you will be able to see the actual customers that have asked to be contacted"

so although they might not have a solution yet - it is being worked upon. If you have live site then you might wait a while, if you would like to test it then
2.0.7 'd' is out with a few little bugs.
'

toonetcreation

Ok thanks for these details.
So normally all will be fixed in the next version if I understand correctly?
And do you know when this next release will be available?

John2400

mmm,

The whole team work very hard on trying to resolve issues presented. I cannot guarantee that that single issue will
be resolved - in the next update as there are always new problems present themselves.

I am not part of the development team - I like you just wait and suggest.

toonetcreation

Ok no problem.
I really appreciate the involvment oh the development team and I will follow this.

Thanks

John2400

toonetcreation

Many thanks for these information.
I will read all the topic with attention.

toonetcreation