How can I change an image size of a product that is displayed on a category?

Started by lilianamoreno, May 24, 2012, 16:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilianamoreno

Hi people, I need your help, please :)

How can I change an image size of a product that is displayed on a category? The image size of the product is very small :(

I'm using Joomla 2.5 and VirtueMart 2.0.6

Please, click on the link to see clearly what I mean https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/QQfQtmetv88TdbLTDLyDrtMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

Thank you very much, Regards from Medellin, Colombia.

sadrem

1) enter backend ->Virtuemart->Configuration
set in pixels require dimensions "Thumbnail Image Width "  "Thumbnail Image Height"
2) re Upload pictures
3) add to template css

.browse-view .row .product .spacer img, .related-products-view .row .product .spacer img{max-width:100%;}
p.s. Do not forget to change message icon to Solved.

lilianamoreno

Sadarem, thank you very much for your answer.  :D

I have another question, can you explain me how I can do step # 3) "add to template css ".  I did steps 1) and 2) already and it didn't work  :(

One again, thank you very much for your help.

sadrem

find file templates/cleanlogic/css/template.css

add it to the end of file
.browse-view .row .product .spacer img, .related-products-view .row .product .spacer img{max-width:none;}

lilianamoreno

Sadrem, once again thank you very much for your help  :)

I did what you told me, it worked but the information of the product is in front of the image  :( I attached a picture to explain what I mean. Do you know how to fix it? I do appreciate if you can give me a hand  :-[ Thank you very much for your time.

Link to my site http://oneclicktofashion.com/site/index.php/aretas

sadrem

You need to change html layout and css to fix it. I think it will more fast if You hire the coder to fix it.

lilianamoreno