Main Menu

Call for Price

Started by Bicss, May 14, 2012, 19:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bicss

Hi!
Im configuring my new virtuemart shop on joomla 2.5.4
I have a problem with virtuemart.

I installed virtuemart 2.0.4 and it worked fine but I had to delete it because the client did not need it.

Now it  needs again I have installed the virtuemart 2.0.6.
All products appears to me without titles, with default image and the price says "call for price".

I tried to clean the all virtuemart database, uninstall all plugins, etc. I reinstalled virtuemart 2.0.4 and it still does not work.
I installed virtuemart 2.5.4 on a clean joomla 2.0.4 it gives me the same error, and i have installed it on joomla 2.5.0 and it works, i dont understand.
I cant use joomla 2.5.0 because all the webpage is working on 2.5.0 and i remember that a days ago it works on my page...

I have reviewed the configuration with the store who works and nothing ...
The table records the price fine.

What could be?
Thx

Milbo

ehrm sorry your post is a bit confused

"virtuemart 2.5.4 on a clean joomla 2.0.4" the versions are the flipped.

"price says "call for price"." catalogue mode or so? No inventory? What is your setting of your inventory? did you checked your config?

"2.5.0 because all the webpage is working on 2.5.0" Are you certain?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Bicss

Sorry, i want to say virtuemart 2.0.4 on joomla 2.5.4
Stock is 100, no catalogue mode, and price 10€

All the config is ok because i compare it whit other virtuemart configuration that works.

Bicss

Okey, it is a Joomfish - Database Abstraction Layer plugin error, if i disabled it, it works!